Sunday, August 16, 2015

Touch for Google Drive - Privacy Policy

Português   Español   English

The Touch for Google Drive application depends on Google Drive web service for authentication. The application does not store or ask the user to enter any of his credentials.

The login process takes place between the user and the Google Drive Service. Touch for Google Drive does not interfere in this process. Upon successful authentication by Google, the Google Drive web service returns only an access token to the application. The application uses this access token to access information to which the user has provided permission when logging in.

In order to avoid the inconvenience to the user of logging in every time, Touch for Google Drive remembers the access token returned by Google until the user signs out of Touch for Google Drive.

This policy was last modified on 8/16/2015.

If you have any questions regarding this privacy policy, please contact the developer at jagadish.g@outlook.com

8 comments:

  1. Sorry, I tried as best as I could... I can't figure out how to download the files from this Google Drive App unless I use my tablet. How do I do it from the PC version of this software? It is useless if I can upload but not download... Anyone? Jagadish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR APP IS A SCAM!!!! I forgive you for being a novice programmer who can't make something that works, but charging money for it and then forcing users to write a 5 star review to remove ADS?!? Are you kidding me?! I want my $5 back and I hope if any employer ever googles your email, they see this.

    #SCANDALOUSPROGRAMMING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a very disappointing app. I can not open any files in Photo Shop or any other photo editing software, I cant drag the files to another folder on my computer, I can not increase the size to view pictures bigger. Very disappointed. Ide ask for my $5.00 back if I could get it. I will report this to Microsoft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had not entered this money pie hole. It does not even sign into google and Microsoft allows such garbage on their site to scam people. I hope you get what's yours.

    ReplyDelete